The graphic doesn’t really have much to do with the post but I liked it.
One of the last conversations I had with my mother, I was complaining about something and she declared one I was getting old and two I was grumpy, annoyingly she had a point LOL.
I’m a bit impatient and overly blessed I think with common sense, but there are seemingly forces at work that just make me want to go:
In no particular order:
* Why on busy shopping days does my local supermarket (Tescos) that has 50 checkouts do they only have 12 open, thus making us wait.
* Why have only “Cash Only” checkouts do they accept card payments agin making me wait, and don’t even get me started on the 8 items or less checkout, and yes I have counted and complained (that was a bad day)
* Why at the hole in the wall (ATM) do people decide to do all their banking and even worse as happened on Saturday make a phone call ( yes I had a very vocal discussion about that too)
* Mobile phones, why am I forced to listen to other people’s phone calls, and further to that when talking to someone they are always checking their phone ..is that not rude.
* When you go into any shop the sales assistants never seem to know where anything is and your made to feel as though your interrupting their day.
* Another shop thing why wait in a queue and not have your purse ready, why again make people wait whilst you search the black hole that is your bag.
* Lateness I can’t even be coherent about this, suffice to say I wait 10 minutes and if you’re not there and haven’t informed me that your running late I’ll leave, additionally this is the time to use your mobile phone.
* Neighbours mine watched me put my washing out on the line ..then went and lit a bonfire..seriously I could have wrapped him in a sheet and buried him..I was in the right place garden, shovels..you get the picture
* Automated messages and a series of buttons to press but not enough time to do it.
* Call centers people in a far away land with cups attached to string trying to decipher your complaint, and you at the other end losing the will to live.
* Junk Mail enuff said
* Computer support I can’t even go there it’s too painful
* Golf umbrellas, people you can take an eye out with those things they are designed for the Golf course.
* Is it possible to get just a cup of coffee..sorry not a fan of trendy coffee shops and have never been in a Starbucks.
* Why is it with like 500 TV channels you can’t find anything to watch and in the UK we have to have a TV license to legally watch television.
* Noisy children and parents who are oblivious
That’ll do for now.