What a lovely surprise to log on today to find that Lazylauramaisy has nominated me for the versatile blogger award. Thank you.
I’ve seen these awards floating around and thought they were for established bloggers with huge followings,though I’m not new to blogging but am new to WordPress, and have only been here a few months so for me and my journal it’s double nice.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you
* Link to their blog
* Select 15 blogs / bloggers who you have recently discovered or follow and nominate them for the award.
* Finally tell the person who nominated you seven things about you.
I break rules all the time so I’ll be nominating less than the required 15
1. Hunting For Bliss A new blogger who I found early, read her stories about her time in Uganda her family and recipes, those banana pancake were wicked.
2. Next stop, willoughby I like this because it’s an eclectic mix of nostalgia, music, TV film and Photo’s, and he’s a huge Jeopardy Fan.
3. Love Your Movies Writes fantastic movie reviews, really in depth his page is always worth checking out if you’re a film buff.
4. The Last Song I Heard I really enjoy this blog an ex pat Brit now living in America, has such a wealth of knowledge about music and the posts are like letters to his son and always links to a past event in his life.
5. Chatting With Spirit I don’t know very much about spirituality, but have learned more from this lady, her blog is open and friendly and is like just sitting with her talking about life.
6. Dotty headbanger Quite a new read for me, I like what I’ve read so far and I also like Cumberland Sausages (perhaps start a sausage club) she writes some pretty awesome poetry too.
Seven Things About Me
* I’m a giggler and often get into trouble for laughing at the wrong time
* I’m an avid classic movie fan
* I make a mean curry
* I like to think I’m a cross between Rebecca and Scarlet O’Hara, I think of them as daring women who broke all the rules in more demure moments Jane Eyre
* When I was two, I pulled of a lady’s wig off at a wedding, and I’ve never been allowed to forget it.
* I love murder mystery books Agatha Christie being the favorite
* I heard Ella Fitzgerald sing in her last concert tour of the UK in 1998.